Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Lists.

Greetings. You know what I'm a huge fan of? Making lists. When is the best time to make lists? In advance. Why? To be able to cross things off the list. When? In advance.

I have always found proactive-list-making to be an astoundingly useful skill. Grocery lists, packing lists, to-do lists, class lists, school supply lists, moving lists, dorm lists, and any other kind of lists are wonderful things. You know what's even better than the list itself? Crossing things off the list.

I find if I'm ever in a bind or planning ahead for something, making a list is a very good thing to do. Typically, I'm planning ahead for something. Hypothetically, if I was moving to a new living environment, I would start compiling thoughts and items on a list. Once I got most of the working list together, I could then begin to start completing tasks/acquiring items which were on the list, so I could then begin crossing them off said list.

And to complete my post about crossing things off of my list, I can cross off making a list about a list.

Have questions or tips about lists, making lists or crossing things off lists?
Tweet me about it. @HumerusApollo #BonesList

Until next time!
--Bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment