Well, anyways we were watching PPG and messing around on the Internet, when I decided to check if there was a drinking game for the show. Because if there's one thing I know about college students, it's that they love old shows and they seldom pass up a chance to drink. And sure enough, we found one!
Now, Bones and I don't really like to drink. But what we do like to do is exercise! Bones just posted about her spin class and I play softball on weekends and run in the mornings. We like staying active.
So, we converted the PPG drinking game into a PPG exercise game! Rules are simple: anytime one of the specified events happen, you do ten push-ups. Or sit-ups. Or plank for ten seconds. Whatever. It's still in the planning stages - we'll let you know how it all evens out.
Bones instagramed this the other day, but we've added a few things since then! Notice the nice neat handwriting Bones has, and then there's mine... *sigh*.
Of course, you are welcome to pick and choose and even add things if you think it'd work better! These are just the ones we liked and decided to go with. For instance, I love Buttercup, but I'm really not a Blossom fan. If you think she's not being a bossy little know-it-all, you don't have to do ten push-ups for that.
Of course, you are welcome to pick and choose and even add things if you think it'd work better! These are just the ones we liked and decided to go with. For instance, I love Buttercup, but I'm really not a Blossom fan. If you think she's not being a bossy little know-it-all, you don't have to do ten push-ups for that.
So, once again, the day is saved thanks to the Powerpuff Girls showing you exercise can come with good ol' fashion childhood memories!
~Rocket
~Rocket

No comments:
Post a Comment